• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally finished the inside of the shed

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Can't believe I finally have our new shed how I want it. I say new, we have had it since last summer but it has taken us a while to be able to afford all the hutches.

we finally got the last of the hutches put together yesterday and moved into the shed. Trust me it wasn't as easy as it sounds :lol:

That only leaves one piece of roof to insulate and the front of the shed to finish painting :)

It would look better if Dave hadn't sprayed wee down the front of his hutch door :roll::lol::lol:

P4240036.jpg

P4240038.jpg

Wow, that looks fab! Just wondering, what size is the shed? I'm looking for the perfect shed for my buns but don't seem to be getting anywhere!

Blimey how on earth did your little Dave manage to aim that high? :lol:... all looks good though! :D

He didn't, his was on the floor in next doors summerhouse before :lol::lol: We really need to whip those plums off but I keep putting it off :oops:

The shed is 8ft square :wave:

Back