• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry enjoying the sunshine

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Strawbs has been at my parents for about 2 months now and is really loving it. He is like a totally different bunny, wanting fuss and being very well behaved.

They have him in his dog crate during the day and then he free ranges downstairs all evening and weekend. They leave him the back door open so he can come and go as he pleases.

He is loving the attention they can give him and has really warmed to my Dad following him round the garden. His favourite game is to nibble the lettuces, wait for my Dad to chase him off and then do a crazy binky as he runs away!

Here are a few snaps of him yesterday...

utf-8BSW1hZ2UwMDE0LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSW1hZ2UwMDE1LmpwZw.jpg

utf-8BSW1hZ2UwMDEzLmpwZw.jpg

And just one of Bungle bum
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NTItMjAxMDA0MTctMTU0M.jpg

:love:

I wish my bunnies could constantly free range like that. It makes me want to move out ... shame I can't afford it :(

he looks very pleased with himself:love: I really want to move somewhere that has a garden, so my little furries can have a run about!

i take them to my mums for garden time, but to be honest they hate the journey, and it takes them too long to get comfortable enough for binkies, and by then its time to go home:(

awww he looks/sounds like hes having a whale of a time!!

He wont want to come home :lol: dont take this the wrong way but would your mum and dad allow him to stay there as I know you have had problems with your 3 and bonding etc...

edited to say - I now remember you were going to to put him outside with a lady friend!

awww he looks/sounds like hes having a whale of a time!!

He wont want to come home :lol: dont take this the wrong way but would your mum and dad allow him to stay there as I know you have had problems with your 3 and bonding etc...

edited to say - I now remember you were going to to put him outside with a lady friend!

We have thought about this and they would love him to stay, but he would have to live outside. Whilst they have enjoyed having him in the house they want to be able to reclaim the kitchen and he cant live free range when they are at work as he can be destructive. I wouldnt want him outside at mums in winter as they dont use the garden as much so he would be lonely and they definately wouldnt want two!

Back