• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is "all you need to own a rabbit"

that's horrible. i'd never heard of craigslist until this morning and the first two posts (here and elsewhere) i've read today have mentioned it.

Wendy needs locking in a small bare shed and seeing how she likes that standard of living compared to what a human being normally has.

It saddens me that no matter how much you try and promote the well being of Bunnies and other pets, there are still some really ignorant people!:cry:

It saddens me that no matter how much you try and promote the well being of Bunnies and other pets, there are still some really ignorant people!:cry:

Ohhhh, don't get me started. I saw a double storey 4 foot rabbit cage on a pet stall the other week and I was shocked at how small and cell like it looked. I couldn't in a million years keep a rabbit in a hutch like that, yet it's the standard thing that's sold everywhere and it was by far not the smallest hutch I've seen. All I can think of is the poor rabbits who spend their entire life in a hutch like that at the bottom of someone's garden.

Last edited:
My blood just literally boiled reading about that poor dog! How on earth can you do that to any living creature? Its beyond me! Evil they should be given the same treatment as punishment! IMO

Last edited:
Back