• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thump Thump Thump

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Looks like another sleepless night for me. We have 2 boarders here who you'd hardly know are here during the day, but you can guarantee at 11.30pm every night they start thumping like mad and dont stop until 7am the next morning. They have stayed with us several times now and never had this before with them. I can see them from where I am sitting and I think it must be spring fever as they are having a good chase of each other in the hutch, then they stop for 5 minutes for a groom then off they go again:roll: The Doe has been speyed but the Buck isn't booked in until when the owners get back off holiday next month.

Oh no! I hate it when they do that, I always have to go out and check they are ok, just in case..... like at 6.30am today, thanks Pickle!:roll::lol:

Hope they quieten down for you:)

At least my little angel (or little Chicken!) started thumping til 8.00 am. I think she was just getting attention bless her, hope she doesn't start getting the idea of doing it at 3.00 am though :shock:

Bungle has phases of being a thumper. Usually only once or twice a night if something spooks him though.

Hmmmmm after another sleepless night I think I may have to have a word with the owners as something about their behaviour just told me we didn't have a m/f in the hutch and I was right:roll: Little devils are flaked out fast asleep now:lol:

Back