• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT- Fosters needed in Essex U/D pictures p11

Starlight

Warren Veteran
3 potential pregnant females about to drop.

Took them as they were all running around with an un-neutered male.
2 other females, one with 7 babies who is possibly pregnant again are already in care.

Have the back up of another local rescue, so they are not as such in my care, as we are shut to intakes, but I could not leave them there once I got there.

Originally went to pick up just the doe with babies and sex the rest (sex's were unknown :roll:) Saw that the shed they were running around in hadn't been cleaned out probably for 4 weeks. Were being fed bread and muesli. Never had hay.

One is off to have her incisors out, as one incisor is up her nose, the other curved round the side of her mouth, and back through her cheek into her mouth :cry:

They are conti x and are not too big.

~Here is the mouth of the dental doe (who doesn't seem heavily pregnant like the others, so hoping to spay her at the same time)

047.jpg

Last edited:
It never fails to shock me every time I see bunny teeth like that... I just can't comprehend how anyone can let them get to that stage.

Good luck for these buns.

Here are pictures of the others looking for foster places.

The two Steel girls-

giantx003.jpg

The Golden Agouti daddy (naughty boy!)-

giantx011.jpg

The Black dental girl-

giantx017.jpg

I wish J loved having fosters....I think he just got too attached to Bea

It worked well for us, I would recommend it. And we get attached easily so not sure why it worked. I think because we knew all along we couldn't keep them, cos the flat's too small, we can't afford it, and Beau hates other bunnies :roll:

They are gorgeous Kris!

I really wish I could help :( I have a 6ft hutch waiting for my little man to go in. But I don't think my parents wouldn't allow it. I can ask them, but I know what they would say.

kris, ive messaged you on facebook my mobile number can you text me to confirm you are taking the bunnies with you

Poor things :( i can't help at the mo but i do have a 5ft double (2 separate hutches) that i could lend someone. They are at Hetty's at the mo and may need a little repair but happy to lend them out if it helps?

Back