• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new bunny family.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

Guess how much I love you?
IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0204.jpg

Bet you were expecting real ones eh?? Well these are my Jelly Cat bunnies..... and a donkey, because he is SOOO cute (and so much easier to photograph than real animals!!) Tee hee heee!!!!

I was given my first JellyCat for my bday, the stripey one..... its called 'Bonnie' but I have called her Stripes (original, hahahaha!!), I then bought myself the tiny chocolate one and took the tags off, because she lives in bed with me, I called her Truffles. My new buns, the bigger chocolate one and the even bigger beige one dont have names yet..... I want to get the creamy coloured one in the biggest size too :oops:

I wondered where Olivers bunny was!! YOU STOLED IT!! :evil: :evil: I demand you send it to me right now!!

....I think you should call big beige bunneh Oliver! ;)

Hmmmm...... I must express some concern here though. I hope they're all either neutered or spayed otherwise you are going to end up with a *lot* of rabbits! ;)

I'm very impressed with your bonding skills though; as they look like a really happy group! :lol:

It's strange you know..... I keep finding extra bunnies on my dressing table! First there was the Ikea one that lives next to my French Giant Pink Mouse (called Blanche of course...) now there's a small white lop' which John couldn't resist and a blue nosed rabbit has just joined them! The blue nosed one actualy *leapt* into my shopping basket when I got my husband's anniversary card! :shock:

They are lovely bunnies!! :love: :love: *Goes off to browse Jellycat website....*

Hmmmm...... I must express some concern here though. I hope they're all either neutered or spayed otherwise you are going to end up with a *lot* of rabbits! ;)

I'm very impressed with your bonding skills though; as they look like a really happy group! :lol:

It's strange you know..... I keep finding extra bunnies on my dressing table! First there was the Ikea one that lives next to my French Giant Pink Mouse (called Blanche of course...) now there's a small white lop' which John couldn't resist and a blue nosed rabbit has just joined them! The blue nosed one actualy *leapt* into my shopping basket when I got my husband's anniversary card! :shock:

They are lovely bunnies!! :love: :love: *Goes off to browse Jellycat website....*

Tee hee hee, I must inform you ACTUALLY that rabbits dont need to be neutered or vacced, I keep the light on and the doors shut..... :shock: :p

I think we need to see your extra family, I havent seen the blue nosed ones, I did see a hedgehog blue nosed one though, CUTE!!

I shall have to take some pics! I also have *hangs head in shame* a rabbit, guinea pig, rat and bear all living together as a group. Right next to the TV as well. :oops:

Though they seem quite happy there and never seem to fall out........ ;)

I shall have to take some pics! I also have *hangs head in shame* a rabbit, guinea pig, rat and bear all living together as a group. Right next to the TV as well. :oops:

Though they seem quite happy there and never seem to fall out........ ;)

Hahahahaha!!

Ive NEVER seen a guinea pig teddy :shock: I DEMAND photos (gosh arent we sad taking photos of our cuddilies.... tee hee hee)

Hahahahaha!!

Ive NEVER seen a guinea pig teddy :shock: I DEMAND photos (gosh arent we sad taking photos of our cuddilies.... tee hee hee)

'Twas from Mopsmum on here - I even have an adoption certificate! :p

Oh and the weird thing is that I adopted it long before I adopted my actual piggies and it's a white rex guinea pig. Just like Ronnie! :love:

'Twas from Mopsmum on here - I even have an adoption certificate! :p

Oh and the weird thing is that I adopted it long before I adopted my actual piggies and it's a white rex guinea pig. Just like Ronnie! :love:

Cool!!! Awww... thats soo sweet having an adoption certificate :love:

Back