• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Otto and Bluebell pics + my kitty :)

snaisby

Warren Scout
I don't post here very much but i do lurk fairly often :wave: took some nice pics in the sunshine today and thought i'd put them up!

So here is Otto, my ex-stray bun that I found in a churchyard and Bluebell, his wifey who technically belongs to my housemate (but i look after them and will be keeping them both when we don't live together any more :) )
P1060257.jpg

P1060242.jpg

Eating the world's biggest dandelions that i found near our trampoline :D
P1060280.jpg

P1060281.jpg

A variety of flops:
P1060301.jpg

P1060265.jpg

P1060294.jpg

P1060305.jpg

P1060317.jpg

And my kitty-cat Misty who was enjoying the sun too :) she is 13 and has CKD, but has been doing great on medication and prescription food for 2 years now :love:
P1060232.jpg

P1060236.jpg

Aww they are gorgeous:love: My o/h feeds my buns the Dandy-Lions to get the flower poking out of their mouths like that:lol:

Whats wrong with Misty? What is CKD? She is so chilled:love:

Thanks guys :) i think they're all beautiful, but i am biased :lol: and yes i was trying to get the dandelion-flower-in-mouth pic, i gave him one with a reaaaally long stalk but it was gone in seconds!! i barely had time to take the pic!

Whats wrong with Misty? What is CKD? She is so chilled

Chronic Kidney Disease, it means her kidneys are slowly failing so she has to have a low protein & phosphorus diet to try to reduce the damage. she also has a blood pressure tablet once a day, she hated it at first but she is so good now, just lets me pop it in her mouth and she swallows it :love: she is skinnier than she used to be but still runs around the garden, climbs and lets us know she in fully in charge of our household :lol: so she's doing fantastically well. i dread the day she starts to deteriorate (its a terminal disease) :( but you just have to enjoy the time you have with them :love:

Thanks guys :) i think they're all beautiful, but i am biased :lol: and yes i was trying to get the dandelion-flower-in-mouth pic, i gave him one with a reaaaally long stalk but it was gone in seconds!! i barely had time to take the pic!

Chronic Kidney Disease, it means her kidneys are slowly failing so she has to have a low protein & phosphorus diet to try to reduce the damage. she also has a blood pressure tablet once a day, she hated it at first but she is so good now, just lets me pop it in her mouth and she swallows it :love: she is skinnier than she used to be but still runs around the garden, climbs and lets us know she in fully in charge of our household :lol: so she's doing fantastically well. i dread the day she starts to deteriorate (its a terminal disease) :( but you just have to enjoy the time you have with them :love:

It sounds like you are on top of it all:) Give her a fuss from me:love:

Back