• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Wedding Anniversary Gift from my Hubby

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
newax.jpg

who is this? does s/he have a name? is he extra to the other two? how many do you have altogether? great gift, really just what you want. but don't stop at that - give us the full rundown!

:shock: i thought most men bought flowers and chocolates for their wifes anniversary presant. id give him a 10 out of 10 for originality though. thats fab, and realy made me chuckle.:D

It's an axelotl. ;)

They have them at Dobbie's Garden Centre - I think they're pretty cool but they do remind me of some weird creatures I used to have nightmares about when I was little (imaginary!) and so they do scare me a bit lol. :p

It's an axelotl. ;)

They have them at Dobbie's Garden Centre - I think they're pretty cool but they do remind me of some weird creatures I used to have nightmares about when I was little (imaginary!) and so they do scare me a bit lol. :p

Thank you. Is it like a newt? How many years of marriage before I get one then? Just so my hubbie knows :lol::lol:

Wow. Such amazing creatures!:love:
As are partners who 'get' you! Well done on that count too.

Thank you. Is it like a newt? How many years of marriage before I get one then? Just so my hubbie knows :lol::lol:

There's some good info. (( Here )) about them. I researched them once but decided 'no!' lol as they live a long time and need a large tank and yes - I do find them a bit scary! :oops:

That's one anniversary present I know I'll never get! I don't mind - he did me proud this anniversary and he even wrapped my pressie's up for me. :love:

Back