• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lovely man - 18 soon

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Only 3 months until he reaches 18, he's a bit poorly but does he look happy or what?

I was watching TV in bed, sat up to do somet and looked round, and he'd decided he needed my pillows :lol:

LGIM0113-1.jpg

LGIM0115.jpg

LGIM0117-1.jpg

18 ? :shock: wow i didn`t realise cats could live for that long. he is very handsome, and he looks very comfortable on your pillow. :lol::lol::lol:

That's a fantastic age! :D xx

I hope I look that good if I reach whatever-the-human-equivalent is lol.

He's lovely xx :love: (given I'm not really a cat person that's an extra special complement... ;))

He does look rather contented with life. :love:

Ah he's lovely!

He looks rather like our old cat Lucky, she was a young cat 9months to a year the vet guessed when she came to us as a stray - we had her 21 years!

Ah he's lovely!

He looks rather like our old cat Lucky, she was a young cat 9months to a year the vet guessed when she came to us as a stray - we had her 21 years!

:shock: 21 years!
Sadly our Diggor won't make that, he's a bit poorly and hes got arthritus now but I reckon he'll reach 18 and still be happy :love:

What's wrong with Diggor, is it his thyroid.
Our Spice has arthritis and we have found acupuncture has helped her a lot- she's 18 too.
Misty is nearly 21, he looks quite like Misty except she is grey and white.

What's wrong with Diggor, is it his thyroid.
Our Spice has arthritis and we have found acupuncture has helped her a lot- she's 18 too.
Misty is nearly 21, he looks quite like Misty except she is grey and white.

He has a poorly thyroid and his arthritus, plus he's deaf and he's just genrally acting old now. He's losing his marbles a bit too now so that'll probably get worse

Back