• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just wondering if anyone can help

angelica p

Warren Scout
just wonering if anyone can help. stan my 7 month old conti every now and then will sit coughing like when a cat brings up a hair ball. he does this for around 3-4 mins. if you shout to him he dosnt acknowledge you. just keeps doing it and stairs in to space. but if you go over to him and tuch him he seems to come round and stops. if he does this agen should i just let him do it till it runs its corse or should i go over to him and stop it. does anyones rabbits do this?. he has got a vet appontment next week but just wondering if anyone knows what could be causing it or what it could be. thanks:)

There are several possibilities such as a respiratory tract infection or a heart problem.

Personally I'd get him to the Vet on Monday as the Vet is the only person who can make a diagnosis :)

Back