• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Steamy Date!

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Kylo, Indi and Phoenix had their first steam session in the bathroom, to see if it will ease Kylo's sneezing.

I'd highly recommend it to anyone trying to get a decent picture of a trio - they just sad there and snuggled! :love::love::love: Does steam up the camera though!

Kylo was as good as gold, had a good snuffle (the girls fell asleep! :roll:) and let me clean and examine his nose. Wiped away a trace of white discharge but otherwise nothing.

Anyhew, here are my gorgeous three!

P1080301.jpg

P1080310.jpg

P1080314.jpg

P1080319.jpg

P1080321.jpg

P1080329.jpg

They look as though they are thinking 'Flippin' 'eck Mum's really lost the plot this time'.......................

:lol:

They look as though they are thinking 'Flippin' 'eck Mum's really lost the plot this time'.......................

:lol:

They were a bit confused - mainly by the scary water noise behind the shower curtain. They've never had a bath but i dont think they'd appreciate one! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Think they were also a bit like "ok, so there was a scary noise and now its all steamy......is that it? what's coming next?" Couldnt believe i just sat there reading a book! :lol::lol::lol:

3? I thought you only had 2! :shock::lol:

Where have you been????? Janak and Becky bullied me into taking him, as i am an official Dalmatian Rex Bunny Mummy! :lol::lol::lol::lol: And Liz and Steve bunnyrunned him to me so I couldnt really say no! Becky and Vic bonded them for me over Easter and they've been home about 3 weeks now.

They were a bit confused - mainly by the scary water noise behind the shower curtain. They've never had a bath but i dont think they'd appreciate one! :lol::lol::lol::lol: Think they were also a bit like "ok, so there was a scary noise and now its all steamy......is that it? what's coming next?" Couldnt believe i just sat there reading a book! :lol::lol::lol:

.........Cue music from Psycho....................... :shock:

Back