• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

4 fluffy bunnies in the sunny!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
:wave:

As many people know, I took on 2 male silver foxes last summer.... 9 months later there were 4 babies. Despite not wanting any more rabbits besides the 3 I already had (Smokey, Bandit and Flopsy) I decided to keep all the litter as I have the time, room, money and dedication for them all... so here's an update on them. They have been to the vets and we have 2 girls, 2 boys.

The Girls

Nutella. She was the runt who nearly didn't make it, but is now one of the biggest and most confident!

Snuffles. Snuffles has a weird shaped nose which is always wet, hence her name! The vet said it's nothing to be worried about, so now I just need to work on making her less shy.

The Boys

Furby. Furby lacks the usual silver fox markings and is dark grey all over! He's very confident and very big!

Smooch. Smooch is now one the smallest after losing all his weight suddenly, so hes on a worming paste at the moment, just incase. He's very sly and will appear very timid, and then run off at a high speed!

:love:

bun2.jpg

bun1.jpg

bun3.jpg

bun4.jpg

bun5.jpg

bun7.jpg

Gorgeous :love:

Well done for keeping them. I am in a similar situ as a bunny I took on delivered within 3 weeks of me owning her and I have 5 babies but I am going to keep them too as I can't bear someone mistreating them or putting them in rescue. I know I am looking at hundreds of pounds to get them fixed and vaccinated but I have taken on another nights work to pay for them :)

Back