• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Pics are so hard to do!

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
You all have wonderful bunny pics.. I cannot get them to stay in one position long enough, they aren't shy! They will come up to me and climb over me, but as soon as I get the cmarera out!... they hide:evil:

I just can't imagine how on earth you lot manage to get them:lol: Bunny posers:roll::lol:

Ha ha :lol:

For every photo I manage to get of mine there are at least 20 discarded ones of various bunny limbs, bottoms, HUGE noses, and bunny blurs :lol: :lol:

A lot of the time I ambush them - sneaking up to the hutch ;)

Oh, I managed to figure out how to turn off the noise that the camera makes when it's taking the photo - seriously, why does a digital camera have a 'shutter' noise :roll:

Ha ha :lol:

Oh, I managed to figure out how to turn off the noise that the camera makes when it's taking the photo - seriously, why does a digital camera have a 'shutter' noise :roll:

Yes why??? As soon as Carlo hears it he hides behind the litter tray, and Bobby sticks her nose into the camera:roll:

Mine still makes a 'beep' noise when it's focusing and haven't managed ot figure out how to turn it offf - got the thing on Ebay and no instructions :roll:

Here are a couple of photos of the kind I usually end up getting :oops:

Wabbits023.jpg

Wabbits078.jpg

Wabbits044.jpg

Most of them on my camera are like that :oops::lol:

I move away from them and take them with a long lens. Then I can get them behaving naturally. I find when they get nosey (Mini) and come up to me and sniff me then it's far harder!

Lol everytime I see my two in the 'perfect' snuggled up position and get my camera out they come bounding up to me! Plus having a mostly white bun' and a black bun' confuses the camera as it focuses on Hollie and Jack doesn't show up hardly at all. :p

If only I'd known I'd have asked Angie for two colour-co-ordinated bunnies rather than two who are the opposite colour...... ;) - *Just Kidding - I wouldn't swap my two lovely rogues for anybun'!*

I just take about a hundred pics and usually a few come out ok. :D

Lol everytime I see my two in the 'perfect' snuggled up position and get my camera out they come bounding up to me! Plus having a mostly white bun' and a black bun' confuses the camera as it focuses on Hollie and Jack doesn't show up hardly at all. :p

Oh black buns are very hard. All black animals are.

I normally sit there with camera in hand and watch. It's rare for me to see them in cute position and get to the camera unless I'm sitting right here as my camera lives on the desk most of the time.

This is my friend's bunny...

_IGP6253_CONV-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back