• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo eating puppy pad. Help?

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper
Yes the little man has decided in the night that it'd be a good idea to have a little feast on his puppy pad :roll:

Is this potentially going to cause him a few more problems now or should I not worry? It's around a third of it gone :shock:

My bunnies have from time to time eaten lots of stuff (cardboard, paper etc) that they shouldn't have; thankfully with no adverse effects.:)

Crumpet tends to pull the stuffing out of his bed, and I can't always find all of it so he must ingest some and he's always been okay. As long as everything 'keeps moving' and his poos are okay he should be fine :)

hows he doing now btw? :wave:

:roll: these bunsters can't stop worrying me! I just lost Archie in a bush down the back of the garden for about 10minutes and nearly started crying haha.

Erm he's looking good! The vet is majorly impressed with how he is healing and said we must be doing a brilliant job which made me beam with pride ha! We've still got a few more injections to give him and he's due back next Friday for another check up ... then, fingers crossed, he's going to be discharged! :D

oh thats so great well done :D

I kept reading your other thread to see he was getting on heh, glad he's okay now! They're certainly keeping you on your toes :lol:

Oh wow good news about Leo, eating a puppy pad is probably a bit dodgy if they are backed with plastic so I would keep and eye on output and providing that's all normal just remove it when you are leaving bunny unattended/overnight, hopefully it's been chewed to tiny pieces and will move through the system alright.

Back