• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Fiver

Maddy-Hazel

Warren Scout
Today was such a lovely day that my friends and I decided to go thrifting and to the flea market. Well the flea market was closed, but near the flea market is the Animal/Wildlife Shelter. We went in, and the only had one rabbit. He was really cute but he wasn't available and the lady said that he had a seizure when he came in. I felt really bad but I don't know if I could handle the stress taking on a bunny like that. He was the only bunny there but the lady gave us directions to the Humane Society. Turns out it's next to my house :roll: I went in and gave in a volunteer sheet and found...
DSCF1851.jpg

DSCF1852.jpg

His cage said "Rubar" but I think Fiver is much better. He's a little nervous, but he seems to be cuddly.

Looks like a Californian cross to me.
He's lovely by the way.
Are you going to volunteer at the Humane Society?

I hope so! They're really under staffed and overburdened. The shelter recently burnt down and they lost over 150 animals! Their temporary lodgings is about the size of my 2 bedroom flat.

I hope so! They're really under staffed and overburdened. The shelter recently burnt down and they lost over 150 animals! Their temporary lodgings is about the size of my 2 bedroom flat.

How horrible! Sounds like they can use all the help they get.
Good on you for getting stuck in :)

I've been checking around, and I think he might be an American Sable. He's still quite timid, and hides in his tunnel a lot but he's slowly warming up. He met Hazel briefly though the bars of the run, and she gave him little kisses.

Back