• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

R.A.W in the paper!!

Pie

Warren Veteran
Found this when thumbing through the paper just now
Photo0058.jpg

It's got some good sponsors and I think it's a really good thing. Not advertising getting a bun just maybe helping people to take their buns to get check ups - you never know what they might find.
Pretty pointless, just thought I'd share some (I think) positive news for Rabbit Awarness Week. :wave:

Pretty sure it was the Daily Express... I work at a media research company and dealt with this ad this morning! I thought it was good too

xxx

Ohhh, this just inspired me to have a look on my vets website - they're doing free health checks for two weeks with free goodie bags and a chance to win vaccinations! *rushes in the direction of the telephone*

I wonder if I can take all seven of my bunnies, one a day, and get seven free goodie bags.... *goes into deep thought...*:lol:

Back