• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Evie please U/D GA & stiches U/D seems ok

weeble

I was cleaning out today and Bella jumped out of the run. She went straight over to where Albert and Evie were in their run and has ripped a chunk of skin off Evies leg :cry:

I have bathed it and we are off to the vets in a min for pain relief as she isnt hopping very well

Last edited:
Poor thing! i know how you feel as Belle tore a chunk put of Lb's back :cry:
Why they can't all just get along i don't know! mine downstairs start chasing each other when they hear the others upstairs running about :roll:
Bunnies are worse than kids!
Get well soon Evie :)

Thanks guys - she is home now they are staying in the utility room overnight and are flopped out in the litter tray now. I havent seen her drink but she ate a few pellets at the vets and has eaten hay here and dug up some newspaper :roll:

Last edited:
Evie seems fine this morning, the wound is huge for such a small rabbit about 2inches long and looks awful with so many stitches. She has been back this mornring and an antibiotic and will have another one tomorrow. Fingers crossed stitches can come out next Tuesday

The really good news is Petplan have agreed to pay for it which is good as its £100 so far! I am extra pleased as I am currently in the months free trial and havent paid them any money so far

Back