• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

theyve gone back to using cylap grrrr

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
my mum and i went to vets for her buns myxi...my bif and merlins myxi too.
mums bun had terrible clutch of scabs and a sore patch.

it was only a day later wwe realised that it would have tied in with her vhd jab...and then we lelarnt..they have stopped using lapinject and gone back to cylap because the vets hadnt seen a bad reaction in any buns thyed dealth with.
ahem i said..what about poor merlin....he was a mess after he came to me after the rescue had him jabbed..and it turned out to be cylap:censored:

nikkis got the photos..must put them up and put them on a disc for our vet!

our vet ellen said it was more than likely a cost saving measure:censored:

she said shell try and get lapinject for my buns but if not ill be ringing around vets for lapinject.

gods why do they change and then change back....grrrrr

she said bertie could have his myxi but his immune system wont make enough antibodies and he wont be fully covered:( but better a little protected than not at all she said.

berties outside snoozing int he pebbles around the plant pots.....he loves to sleep outside till he gets really cold in the evening.....means i wahsed the floor in the lounge without getting grunted at:lol: but its not the same without him chasing the brooms and the mop:lol:

Back