• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hayden

jenzel5

Mama Doe
Hayden's ashes have arrived today :cry: I am going away this weekend and am going to spread her ashes on a lovely walk in a place that I used to go walking alot and it's a special place to me. I haven't been there for a few years so it will be nice to go there and spread her ashes somewhere lovely. I was thinking about where to spread her ashes because she was an indoor bunny and I don't have a proper garden so couldn't bury her :cry:
It will be emotional but I'm happy with my chosen place.
I still don't feel like she has gone :cry: I keep expecting to have to go and collect her from the vets or something. I miss her so much.

that will be lovely.
you did everything possible for Hayden, i am sure she is binkying pain free over some lush green grass :love:

That's sounds like a nice place for Hayden to rest. I hope it helps in some way.

How is Dudley doing? xx

Dudley is doing ok. He is a bit quiet and not as active but is eating well and enjoys his extra lovies. I feel a bit guilty because he is going to the vets soon (my work) to board for the weekend whilst we are away. We used to take Hayden and Dudley with us but I think it will be too stressful for him without Hayden to help through the car journey.
He is quite used to the vets though when he had to stay with Hayden when she was ill and it doesn't seem to bother him at all and I know the other nurses will give him attention and look after him well. There's a nurse there at all times too so he won't be completely alone.
I will miss him over the weekend though. I'm thinking about getting him another friend but it is too soon right now. Im not sure he will bond with his personality (he's boss) but I will be giving it a try in the future.

Awww Dudley:love: glad he seems to be doing ok. I bet he'll get spoilt rotten over the weekend!

It must be hard to think of getting another rabbit at the moment, I guess you'll know when the time is right for you. Sending vibes to you for the weekend :wave:

Back