• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buzzing bunnies???

Ellasyn

Mama Doe
My bun came running up to see me just now buzzing at me. He did this before we had him neutered but not really since. Is this him being happy or some strange behaviour? He asked for nose rubs and cuddles when he got to me. Ive not seen him look so happy for a few months as he hates the cold winter and rain and the lovely warm weather means loads more grass and even more attention.

Is this buzzing a good thing?

It sounds a lot like he's a bee, like a fat bumble bee buzz, like a buzzing instead of a cats purr. We're pretty sure he's deaf, so why he makes any noise at all confuses me.

Yep, thats a super happy "i love you" excited sound! :love::love::love:

Yay! he loves me. He doesnt get spoilt as much as some bunnies on here, and thanks to having to live with parents, Im not allowed to get him a girlfriend, so its great to know he's happy. He's currently begging for some of my lunch in the kitchen (shhhhh he's not supposed to come into the house). Its good to know he is content with what I can give him for now.

i love the buzzing :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Alvin buzzes me when i enter the room, i know its food related but still it makes my day... cant wait to see him again :love::love::love:

Back