• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My "foster" bun... SO cute!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
Hi Everyone

I was recently diagnosed with a bone disease and was told I'd be on bed rest for up to 3 months, so I thought it would a perfect opportunity to "foster" a bun as I thought I'd have all the time in the world to look after him/her and find a really loving home for the bun... well it's been confirmed that the bone disease isn't present and it's a muscular problem, which is fine as I still can't work due to being on crutches and attending physio all the time... but whilst I was having all the tests, I saw an advert along the lines of "URGENT HOMES NEEDED, OLD BREEDING STOCK. FREE."... I rang up the lady and was really nice and polite but implied that advertising rabbits as "free" and not carrying out any home checks wasn't very responsible... in the end, I said I'd go over, and I ended up leaving with an un-neutered, male blue dutch who was approximately 6 months old. He'd never been handled or named and was stuck in a hutch about 40inches long, 20inches wide and he couldn't even stand up properly. He's still living with me and is turning out to be an absolutely GORGEOUS bun. He's really friendly and much tamer and loves to play in his run. I'm having him neutered soon and hopefully find him a good home (unless ofcourse I can make room for him to stay permanently :lol: )

So please let me introduce, Alfie!

Alfie1.jpg

Alfie2.jpg

Alfie3.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

He's beautiful :love: I love that second pic, he looks like he's wearing a pair of fluffy grey trousers :lol:

IT'S A DUTCH RABBIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Cuz I'm sure nobody knew that! :lol:)

He's gorgeous! I bet ya another tenner you'll be keeping that one! ;)

its so sad that she didn't even name him:? (i know that was probably the lest of the faults of his previous owner but that really strikes me as kinda sad :()

im glad he has a new home (and a name!) with you. hes one gorgeous lucky boy!:love:

Back