• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another little victim of our 'throw away society' :( *No longer called 'Lois'*

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Another little victim of our 'throw away society' :( Elijah's 8th Gotcha anniversary

Ello, I am a likkle bunney with no name (the humin is having trouble finding the right one).

PICT3447.jpg

I was living wiv peoples who got bored of me (I don't understand it as I'm a likkle sweetie) and they puts me in a box and left me on a doorstep all cold and wivout food :cry::cry: I was already very thin as they didn't give me enough to eat when I lived with them. :cry::cry: Anways, a lady opened her door and nearly freaked when she saw the little bunney in the box as she didn't know how to look after me so did a ringings round. Her friend's sister kept guinea pigs so I was takens there for TLC. The vet who looked at me said I'm a likke girl and about four months old and 'not poorly just neglected' so to feeds me up a bit :love::love: Anyhows, I don't lives with the guinea pigs lady (who turned my life around) anymores, I've moved again :roll: I now lives with this batty woman who keeps talking to me and cooing, and fussing over me. I finks I'm staying here but I daren't ask :oops: But I keeps buzzing, tooth purring, grooming, binkying and happy flopping just to try and charm this humin into keeping me :love: I do the best groomings :love::love:

I needs a name though :? Mummeh finks: Eloise (Ellie), Alma? but she isn't sure yet.

*suggestions welcomed*

Last edited:
Awwwh :cry: Sounds like you've landed on all four paws little bunneh. Alma is a nice name, she looks like an Alma :love:

Is she staying forever ;) xXx

she is lovely is she staying forever? :love:
Is she staying forever ;) xXx

Bunney: The humin hasn't said anyfink out loud but I'm picking up some pretty strong vibes :love: I finks I sealed the deal with all the lickings :lol::lol::love::love:

She's definitely staying until she's vaccinated and spayed.... I do have the space, finance etc :? All I can say is she is very special... I'm trying to get used to saying "five" ... or perhaps "six?" :lol::lol:
:love::love:

:love::love::love:

If you don't keep her, I will. ;) :lol:

I like both names - Alma is nicer though I think and a little bit unusual (which is good :D)

:love::love::love:

If you don't keep her, I will. ;) :lol:

I like both names - Alma is nicer though I think and a little bit unusual (which is good :D)

"Alma" was on my 'list' but wasn't sure if it suited her. Alma is the name of the street where I lived until I was 3 months old and also the first two letters of my first name and first two letters of my second name ... so not a name to squander, if you know what I mean. ;):lol::lol:

I had been told she was a mini lop but I think she's a dwarf. She's seeing Auntie Frances for a check up, hopefully a myxi jab next week, I shall get her verdict on the matter.

:love: I like Ellie, she is gorgeous, hopefully she will now have a loving home to make ammends for the traumatic beginning.:love::love:

"Alma" was on my 'list' but wasn't sure if it suited her. Alma is the name of the street where I lived until I was 3 months old and also the first two letters of my first name and first two letters of my second name ... so not a name to squander, if you know what I mean. ;):lol::lol:

What a lovely meaning behind it - I think you'd definitely have to keep her if you named her Alma. ;) (I'd have a bun called Kami - doesn't sound quite so good :lol::lol:)

She's got more of a dwarfy face in the photo, but then Alfie went through a stage of looking more like a dwarf when he was about 4 mths-ish.

Back