• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not getting Ruby and Ted back!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: :shock:

The vet nurses have stolen them!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Called up this morning to ask how they were and she was giving me a play-by-play of everything that they had done! :lol: She was asking where they were from, as she has been thinking about getting giants for a while now. :oops:

She was gushing how wonderful they are, and how friendly and happy they have been! (I bet I get the grumps when they get back! ;))

Ruby is eating, drinking, pooing and even hopped into the litter tray after it had been changed this morning! (Pretty good for somebun who has just had major surgery!)
She'll have a check over this morning with the vet, and will have her very fetching yellow bandage off, and then I can go and fight them off the vets at 10. :D

Oh vet nurses are always a good target for rehoming animals to.:lol: Ours have bunny napped before now..........and ferret napped which was even better!!:lol:

Mind you, yours aren't up for rehoming so I'd get over there quick.:lol:

yay she can only have them if she can steal them off me tbh! :D:love::love:

Lots of vibes for little Rooby Roooooo! xxx

I wish my vets were bunny friendly :(

They're blatantly treated as lesser animals everytime we've gone.

Glad she is ok :)

They are home and well!

The head vet...and owner carried them home for me! :shock: :oops: :lol:

She's hopping about in the kitchen between the litter tray and the water bowl, but is obviously flopping a lot more than normal.

So glad she's home!! :love:

I wish my vets were bunny friendly :(

They're blatantly treated as lesser animals everytime we've gone.

Glad she is ok :)

lol I took Tinker in for her after-spay check up today and the nurse couldn't resist grabbing her face and covering her in kisses !! hehehe Tinks just relished all the attention :roll::lol:

LOL Ali at you wrapping the Head Vet around your little finger :lol: Glad they're both home, time for plenty of TLC now :love:

They are home and well!

The head vet...and owner carried them home for me! :shock: :oops: :lol:

She's hopping about in the kitchen between the litter tray and the water bowl, but is obviously flopping a lot more than normal.

So glad she's home!! :love:

Is he fit? ;)
I'm glad they're both back with you!:D

Back