• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Sophie for Sale

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Princess Sophie is nearly 7 years old... and is now turning into a little delinquient :shock: :evil:

I am going to sell her for £1 million pounds, any takers?

The price includes:

• Sophie
  • Crate
  • Food
  • Accessories
  • Litter Tray
  • and the bunny is non returnable - even once you have discovered what a madam she is :lol:

Will you take a straight swap for Raisin? who last night decided to scrabble at the kitchen curtain so much last night he actually took it off the hooks...

Will you take a straight swap for Raisin? who last night decided to scrabble at the kitchen curtain so much last night he actually took it off the hooks...

:lol: Ooooooooh, your bunnies are so cute, I would be tempted! :love: Does Raisin tip the litter tray all over the floor though, just like Sophie does? Or what about chewing through cables, does Raisin do that too? :lol:

:lol: Ooooooooh, your bunnies are so cute, I would be tempted! :love: Does Raisin tip the litter tray all over the floor though, just like Sophie does? Or what about chewing through cables, does Raisin do that too? :lol:

Oh yes he loves cables, he has expensive tastes too after ruining my £120 Sennheiser headphones :evil:

He has left bald patches on our carpets, holes in curtains, t-shirts and sofas, pulled skirting board away from the stairs, chewed through cables, stolen my bacon sandwich and got trapped in the bath.

He's like the bunny version of Marley from Marley & Me.

:love:

Oh yes he loves cables, he has expensive tastes too after ruining my £120 Sennheiser headphones :evil:

He has left bald patches on our carpets, holes in curtains, t-shirts and sofas, pulled skirting board away from the stairs, chewed through cables, stolen my bacon sandwich and got trapped in the bath.

He's like the bunny version of Marley from Marley & Me.

:love:

:shock: Howd he end up in the bath lol!

xxx

:shock: Howd he end up in the bath lol!

xxx

They've got the run of the house and although we normally close the bathroom door, wifey had left it open whilst she was cleaning and he got in and jumped in the bath (empty) and realised he couldn't get out again!

Reckon he was in there for a good 10 minutes with little damp paws!

I'll give you a million and one pounds!

Well I'll give you a million and two pounds! I can only actually give you the two pounds at the moment, the rest will have to be an IOU :D

Squuuuueeeeeee. Runs off to count coppers in the penny jar to see if I have enough. ;)

Swap her for a cat who has taken to chewing my forehead now I've got the hang of ignoring him pulling my hair in the mornings?

They've got the run of the house and although we normally close the bathroom door, wifey had left it open whilst she was cleaning and he got in and jumped in the bath (empty) and realised he couldn't get out again!

Reckon he was in there for a good 10 minutes with little damp paws!

awhhh bless him :love:

LOL!! :lol:

Raisin sounds like a good match for Sophie :lol: Good job they aren't together :shock:

Alison, um.. no, would not fancy a cat chewing my forehead :shock: :no: :lol:

Liz, I know, she is getting an old lady now :lol: Not that you would think she was coming up to 7 with the antics she gets up to :roll: :lol:

Back