• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little princess bit me!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Snowdrop the little madam bit me this morning! She was under the bed and I got up to get dressed and from no-where she launched at me and bit my ankle!

utf-8BSU1HMDA4NjAtMjAxMDA0MjMtMDcwN.jpg

And this is her "I dont care pose"
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NjEtMjAxMDA0MjMtMDcxM.jpg

Bloody hurt!

that's how tabitha used to bite - out of nowhere, faster than the eye could see and very hard! not a nip, a real bite. she nuzzled my nose twice on wednesday evening - but i was nervous...!

She is usually only aggressive to other bunnies! She has never bit me or gone for me at all, although will lunge at slippers if I am using them to poke her out from under the bed!

She is so easy to handle (once I have managed to catch her) so I was so suprised she decided to bite me when I was no-where near her!

Perhaps she thinks you're another bunny now:)

Maybe! I just hope she doesn't do it to my OH as he will go mental and she will definately end up outside!

Told people at work today and I had several helpful responces including;

It wouldnt happen if it was in a cage
It should be outside
Why didnt you hit it with a shovel!

Lovely caring people!

Maybe! I just hope she doesn't do it to my OH as he will go mental and she will definately end up outside!

Told people at work today and I had several helpful responces including;

It wouldnt happen if it was in a cage
It should be outside
Why didnt you hit it with a shovel!

Lovely caring people!

I ususlly get "get it in a pie" or if I say "isn't he/she lovely" the response is "yeh lovely ...... in a pie" :evil:

Back