• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of my 3 baby's

samantha m

Warren Scout
Hiya
I know I have posted a few of Digit on here somewhere already, but here are some of all of them enjoying the sun :love:
Hiya I am Charlie :wave: I am around 3 years old, but have only been living here for a year as my last owner got a dog and didnt think I would like it, I love dogs :D
DSC_0532.jpg

My fav thing to do is hoping around the garden, looking at Skippy :love:
DSC_0530.jpg

I like to play tricks on my mummy and play dead :lol:
DSCF9297.jpg

Hiya I am Skippy :wave: I am 5 years old, I dont really move around much so my pictures are all very the same, yet my mummy still takes about a gazillion pictures of me :roll: My mummy didnt think I was very well as I seem to have put on weight, but a vet said I am fine :) overprotective parent I have :lol:
Heres me sitting in the sun
DSC_0380.jpg

Heres me sunbathing
DSC_0383.jpg

and here is me having a hug, my favourite thing :love:
DSC_0545.jpg

Hiya I am Digit :love: and I am about 12 weeks old so only a baby still
I love eating my dinner with the dog, she eats hers a lot faster than I do :lol:
DSC_0446.jpg

I also like being naughty and finding my food and trying to get it myself, my mummy has moved it now though :( as she didnt want me to get stuck :lol:
DSC_0464.jpg

I love doing tricks, or do I just humour the people around me ;)
DSC_0487.jpg

I love jumping, was doing it today
DSC_0516.jpg

and my favourite way to end the day before bed :love:
26152_380378717967_566487967_386695.jpg

:lol: These are my 3 babies, who I couldnt be without :love:

Sorry for the 3 posts, couldnt include all my images in one

OMG - in the first picture of Skippy I thought you'd bunny-knapped my Barnaby :shock: Looks soooo like him in that pic.

They are all very lovely buns :love: :love:

Theyre all adorable but I think skippy is my favourite :love:

aww, i'm glad you think that (so is Skippy), normally people think Charlie is cuter, and now Digit aswell :(. She's my little baby :love:

aww, I will have to look for some pictures of Barnaby, does he like to move? lol. Skippy is lazy lol

aww, i'm glad you think that (so is Skippy), normally people think Charlie is cuter, and now Digit aswell :(. She's my little baby :love:

aww, I will have to look for some pictures of Barnaby, does he like to move? lol. Skippy is lazy lol

All your buns are cute but ever since I got my my Nethie, Rosie from the Brinsley Animal Rescue Ive developed a massive soft spot for that Nethies (& to think I never liked the breed :shock:)

Back