• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Abit skinny?

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
Delly feels abit skinny for some reason? She is normally quite slender as her frame is so petite, but just had a feel now and she does feel skinnier than normal :?.
They have endless hay which they both eat and stuff themselves with and have veggies everyday or every other day aswell as pellets :?. Is there something I could be giving to her to fatten her up a smidge?
She is acting completely normal - hopping and jumping on everything in site so Im not too bothered by it.
Obviously if it carries on Il take her to the vets but her behaviour isnt effected at all.
She is off for her spey soonish but im just waiting until the piggies go back otherwise Il have 3 cages in my room :lol: So Il ask the vet if its an okaish weight then as she is just so tiny.
As I type this, she was on my lap and then my shoulder and is now on my mound of clothes on my chair looking at me :lol:

yeah, Delly does look very slender and petite doesn't she :love: It may be worth just getting her checked out at the vets to rule out any dental problems/underlying problems just in case. Also, you could worm her too to rule that out as well!
I was getting very worried about my pair and thought they were skinny as well so wormed them, took them to the vets for dental check ups etc and the vet said they are both at brilliant weights... its just the Papillon is a slender breed... I swear I worry far too much with my bunnies :oops:

Back