• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why ?

long termers are always so sad

but I think it is down to the fact there are just so many unwanted rabbits to choose from..and each day adds more to the list:cry:

Sadly people probably overlook these handsome buns because they are drawn to bunnies with pretty markings and colours, or floppy ears or a silly haircut. Rew's and agouti's or brown bunnies suffer the same disadvantage.
I'm guessing also that many people are put off by groups but if I was 'starting again' with bunnies I would definitely try to get a ready bonded group rather than go through the stress and uncertainty of bonding myself.
I hope they find their forever home soon xx

..............And some people still think its OK to add to the Rabbit population

God, it makes me sick :evil:

The selfishness of the human race can be quite breath-taking :censored:

(as you can tell I am NOT in the best frame of mind atm........................)

Being of 'the Rex persuasion' I feel really sad to see these guys.
They are my idea of rabbit perfection.

And calm and breathe Jane (hug)

I think trios and special needs buns are the hardest to home its really sad. The positive thing is they could have ended up in far worse circumstances

was going to say possibly so long because already a bonded trio...most people start with one or two buns, plus guess they would need more space...so not the easiest option....

I know! They are still here bless them. They live in the hutch that Sue (Hunnybunny2007) did a fundraiser for and are in a big run in the field. I don't understand why they are still here other than the fact that they are a trio. They are still quite skitty and still so naughty when it is rounding up time at night. I am sure there is a home out there somewhere as they are beautiful. They are still collectively called 'the rexy boys'. Perhaps that makes them sound like a boy band!:lol::lol:

We also have a trio of girls who I just can't seperate as they lie in a big heap and groom each other all day. I recently rehomed them but I am really sad that they have now come back.:cry: And also a trio of guinea pigs that have been here a while. 1 extra little mouth to feed isn't that much to ask is it??

When we got our first pets we went to the RSPCA and got a trio of rabbits as we just felt that noone would take them. Trios are always overlooked but splitting them would be unfair.:(

I know! They are still here bless them. They live in the hutch that Sue (Hunnybunny2007) did a fundraiser for and are in a big run in the field. I don't understand why they are still here other than the fact that they are a trio. They are still quite skitty and still so naughty when it is rounding up time at night. I am sure there is a home out there somewhere as they are beautiful. They are still collectively called 'the rexy boys'. Perhaps that makes them sound like a boy band!:lol::lol:

We also have a trio of girls who I just can't seperate as they lie in a big heap and groom each other all day. I recently rehomed them but I am really sad that they have now come back.:cry: And also a trio of guinea pigs that have been here a while. 1 extra little mouth to feed isn't that much to ask is it??

When we got our first pets we went to the RSPCA and got a trio of rabbits as we just felt that noone would take them. Trios are always overlooked but splitting them would be unfair.:(

Is the girl trio Milly, Molly and Mandy? They're gorgeous!! I loved those books and think those bunneh's are pawgeous!! :love: :love:

The rexy boys are bootiful! Can't believe they don't have a home yet! :(

Yes, Milly, Molly and Mandy. They are so adorable. They will bounce over to you for fuss and love head rubs however, they aren't that keen on being picked up (understandable really) which is 1 of the reasons why they came back. They are really friendly. I don't know why people have to force rabbits to be picked up when they don't want to be. These 3 are just so lovely lolloping around you if you sit in with them. They will alslo hurtle to the edge of the run when they see anyone who might be persuaded to go over.

These boys look like my little Magnus. I wish I was in a position to have more buns. they are so beautiful. :love: I hope the right home comes soon. Its not fair they have had to wait so long. :cry:

If I had the time, money and space I'd fill my home with all the unwanted Nethies :(

My ark is full - 4 bunnies, 1 broken kitty and 2 hammies.

Back