• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very affectionate bunny

Tempie

New Kit
I have had Tempie nearly 2 weeks now, since adopting her from my sister and when I come home from work in the afternoons, I have started bringing her into the house for a run around (at the moment she is a single bun, until she has lost some weight so I can get her spayed).

However, everytime I sit down she finds me and will jump up onto my lap! And when I am not stroking her she will start to nibble at my clothes to get my attention again (she usually has my attention - but I haven't figured out to stroke her and type on my computer at the same time yet!).

Yesterday, I was in the shower and my OH was lying on the settee watching tv, but Tempie kept jumping up onto him, so I shut her out of the living room and gave her free reign of the hallway and bathroom. But she wanted the living room and started scratching at the carpet until my oh let her back in:shock:

I am guessing it is because she is actually getting a lot of love from me and my 6 yr old daughters, which is something she lacked of in her first home. At the moment, she is lying close next to me, giving me the evil eye because I am typing and not stroking her!

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love it! It's just that I have never had a rabbit that has done this before. Do any of your rabbits do this?

I bet it won't last when she gets a husbun:(

Back