• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mia our cat says 'Noah can I share your grass please?!'

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
I think our cats & rabbits are probably a little confused here!!! :oops: :roll:

Especially Mia & Noah! :lol:

Noah likes to nick meat flavoured cat biscuits & Mia has now taken to eating Noah's grass!!! :shock: :roll: :lol:

DSCF4741.jpg

DSCF4739.jpg

DSCF4737.jpg

It's a good job they both don't mind sharing!!! :lol: :love:

I would blame Noah for Mia's confused behaviour. Last time I saw her at Kirkby she was 100% cat. Look at her now!:roll:
Noah, on the other hand, has always been a bit 'different'.:lol:
They're both gorgeous, bless them! :love::love::love::love::love:

I would blame Noah for Mia's confused behaviour. Last time I saw her at Kirkby she was 100% cat. Look at her now!:roll:
Noah, on the other hand, has always been a bit 'different'.:lol:
They're both gorgeous, bless them! :love::love::love::love::love:

Well that's one way of describing Noah Poly :shock: :lol:

Don't know about 100% cat! Mia is 100% minx :roll: :lol:

Last edited:
My previous bun had a bit of an identity issue, I'm sure he thought he was a dog! When he came inside he would sit and wait for the cats in their litter tray then chase them when they tried to use it!

He also used to eat cat biscuits... It freaked me out the most when he ate the rabbit flavoured ones :shock:. I never understood why vegetables upset his tummy, but he could quite happily tuck into a nice bowl of Go-Cat!!

He was the quirkiest little bunny ever :love:

xxx

Back