• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what toys does your rabbit have?

hey, im new here iv introduced myself in the introduction section:wave:

what toys do your rabbits have? maybe a better name for it is bordem breakers. iv got a few bits for my rabbits but id like to get them i a few more bits for them to do:)

iv got a little coloured ball with a bell in the middle which rascal loves but thumpa hates it! she attacks it at every chance so i dont really give it to them unless shes busy doing somthing else so rascal can play with it. i have a tunnel for them which again rascal loves! thumpa doesnt mind it she just likes to mark every inch of it in her smell:roll:

thats all i have really. i did have a big wooden toy shaped kind of like a tree... with toy carrots hanging off the ends and they played with it for hours! but the naughty dogs got hold of it and it was in shreds in minutes!

so what toys do your bunnies have? love to see them im sure my bunnies would love some snazzy new toys:lol:

cardboard tubes, apple tree sticks but only when fresh enough to easily peel every last inch of bark off them, and toys made from food, like a carrot hung on the cage wire.

that maze looks cool! i think they would like that!

i do try and use my own idea's such as hanging carrots from string in ther cages but it dont last 5 mins:lol:

edit: i dont hang it from string i used the metal hanging sticks for rabbits..:oops:

Last edited:
Mine have the wooden puzzle balls,cardboard tubes with hay in and treats etc in them. Belle has a ball with a bell that she throws around and today i got them a set of ten pin bowling form Asda £1!!! i lined them all up and Belle runs up and knocks them down :lol:

My four live in the garage in a mahosive space in that they have.

*3tunnels joined together to make a massive one.
*2 cardboard tunnels.
* Carrot tree thing
*Willow sticks
* 3 jingle balls
* Pop up tent
*Plastic boxes to stand on
*Childrens stool so climb on.
*Wooden chews that hang
* Treat balls
*Big tub full of soil
*lots of random bits of cardboad
*Vert bed, they love dragging each other around
*3 cuddly toys
*Lots of kids toy balls
*Carrot patch floor thingy
*Mirror things for birds that hand up

Ahh spoilt brats :)

Hazel has a carrot made of rope with lentils in it so it make a noise when she throws it and a wooden chew stick shaped like a carrot, and painted with vegetable dyes. She also has a plastic carrot with a bell in it, but the silly girl chewed off the rope bit to throw it with, so I've had to stick it in a toilet paper roll for her. I made a tunnel out of pop boxes, but she seems more interested in throwing it around than crawling through it. I also gave her a couple of those crappy toys from the fair. Other than chewing the nose off of one of them, she seems to like them and grunts and charges if you try to take them away.

My four live in the garage in a mahosive space in that they have.

*3tunnels joined together to make a massive one.
*2 cardboard tunnels.
* Carrot tree thing
*Willow sticks
* 3 jingle balls
* Pop up tent
*Plastic boxes to stand on
*Childrens stool so climb on.
*Wooden chews that hang
* Treat balls
*Big tub full of soil
*lots of random bits of cardboad
*Vert bed, they love dragging each other around
*3 cuddly toys
*Lots of kids toy balls
*Carrot patch floor thingy
*Mirror things for birds that hand up

Ahh spoilt brats :)

wow spoilt rabbits indeed:) some great ideas here! i still cant get over the amount of bunnie lovers on this forum! when i ask me friends for ideas on stuff for my rabbits they dont understand! they just come out with 'its a rabbit! it doesnt need toys just feed it and it will be happy'... :roll::lol:

Back