• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

park photos

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
041-1.jpg

040-1.jpg

039-1.jpg

grumpy as we had no carrots

037-1.jpg

036-1.jpg

you got any carrots?

035-1.jpg

033-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

025-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

009-3.jpg

021-4.jpg

017-3.jpg

014-3.jpg

Lovely park!

Are the rabbits kept in the park?

yes they are kept at the park :cry: i complained a few months back in january about a dutch in a small cage, i contacted rwaf for help, they responded and got huge hutches now, but i still wish they weren't there :cry::cry:

they made an excuse for one of the dutch bunnies being in there saying they had no where else to house it as they had baby bunny influx, i sent email back saying well its your own fault for breeding them, but got no reply back after that

I haven't seen rabbits kept in parks for years.

I worry that people will be cruel to them and hurt them in some way :(

Cheltenham have park rabbits, and guinea and hens and budgies... all in the same enclosure.

Its not just that fact that it isnt healthy and that they are at risk..... but as bunny mummies we all know how well they hide when they are sick, if someone isnt able to watch them and get to know them, how are they meant to know when they are showing subtle signs of being ill?? Makes me sick :mad:

yes i cringed when i could see pigeons raiding the hutches while buns where out :cry: also in one pen the bunnies shared with piggies and even hens in another like you say, it doesn't send the right messages to the public either

Back