• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Couldn't resist....

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
...getting the camera out again! I'm going away for the weekend, and I'm going to miss my boys sooo much! They'll be well looked after by my mum, but it won't stop me missing them!

They enjoyed the sunshine again today....

Dandelion was keen to get to the outside run
BunniesApril23rd2010024.jpg

Clover got a grumpy look when he realised I'd covered most of the grass in the run (don't want him overloading his tummy again!)
BunniesApril23rd2010030.jpg

Out in the run Dan gave Clo a quick tidy up....
BunniesApril23rd2010011.jpg

....ready to pose for the camera! (Clo was still sulking!)
BunniesApril23rd2010008.jpg

Blackie & Butter sunbathed in their hutch on the top floor - but everytime I got near with the camera they moved (had to leave them in peace or they'd have got well grumpy!)
BunniesApril23rd2010006.jpg

Blackberry loves the sun, but when Butter gets too hot he disappears off under the hutch...
BunniesApril23rd2010044.jpg

I love my bunnies:love:

No wonder you'll miss your boys - they are absolutely adorable!!! :love::love::love:

Have left my mum a list of their routine, and put their rations of food in labelled containers, and told her exactly who likes being fussed in which way (they all like different things, and she knows them really well anyway!), but she draws the line at saying their 'night night' rhyme to them - can't see why she'd be embarrased standing in the garden saying "night night, sleep tight, if the bed bugs bite, bite the b*ggers back" whilst covering the aviary for the night.........

Have left my mum a list of their routine, and put their rations of food in labelled containers, and told her exactly who likes being fussed in which way (they all like different things, and she knows them really well anyway!), but she draws the line at saying their 'night night' rhyme to them - can't see why she'd be embarrased standing in the garden saying "night night, sleep tight, if the bed bugs bite, bite the b*ggers back" whilst covering the aviary for the night.........

:lol::lol::lol: You sound like me!!!! My hubby thinks I'm barking because I sing in the garden to the bunnies!!!! :shock: :oops: :lol:

Back