• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found a piccy......

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Of my best girl. Wanted to share it with you all as it bought a tear to my eye seeing my beautiful Tilly again. Miss her :cry:

Emzatuni900.jpg

I'd give my right arm to have her back.
Love you Toodlepip xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks poppymoon. It is still hard when I find piccys of her that I didnt know I had. Makes me miss her all over again, but I'm glad to have the memories of my gorgeous girl :love:

Thanks poppymoon. It is still hard when I find piccys of her that I didnt know I had. Makes me miss her all over again, but I'm glad to have the memories of my gorgeous girl :love:

yeah at least you have good memories of her chick.. how old was she when she passed?

She was only 3 years old and I'd only owned her for 2 of those. I didnt get even nearly enough time with her for my liking, but it was enough for me to fall head over heals for her. She was such a special girl, bossy with loads of character :lol: I loved her more than I do most humans! She was my best bud. Im still angry at the world for taking her away, but these things happen. Guess you have to get used to it if you want to be a bunny mum. She was worth every tear I've shed :love:

She was only 3 years old and I'd only owned her for 2 of those. I didnt get even nearly enough time with her for my liking, but it was enough for me to fall head over heals for her. She was such a special girl, bossy with loads of character :lol: I loved her more than I do most humans! She was my best bud. Im still angry at the world for taking her away, but these things happen. Guess you have to get used to it if you want to be a bunny mum. She was worth every tear I've shed :love:
Aw I loves bossy madames:love: I feel like that about Bobby, we just have little conversations with each other without the need for words.

she's my gal pal!:love:

Its wierd (and awesome!) when you have a bond like that with an animal. I always knew exactly what she was thinking, and she always knew what i was thinking. She made me giggle so much with her sillyness! :love:
Makes it all the more terrible when you lose them, but like I said she was totally worth the pain xxxxxxxxxxxx

Its wierd (and awesome!) when you have a bond like that with an animal. I always knew exactly what she was thinking, and she always knew what i was thinking. She made me giggle so much with her sillyness! :love:
Makes it all the more terrible when you lose them, but like I said she was totally worth the pain xxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree totally, and when that fateful day comes, when ever that is, I will be grateful that I had the chance to share my life with her:love:

Back