• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy 4th burfday Lola-Bunneh!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Will get millions more photos tonight after her return from the vets! but until then here she and Max are this morning!

Hai evribodeh it mah burfday toooday!
SDC12774.jpg

ah mah god, it's Lola's burfday tooday!
SDC12775.jpg

Oh pressehs, all mine! oh mummeh even rappd them! :love:
SDC12780.jpg

Mummeh mades me a card! i LUF HER!
SDC12782.jpg

Nommeh willow toys!
SDC12793.jpg

Burfday breakfast, mummeh only let me haf a few bibblez ov appul tho :cry:!
SDC12795.jpg

Hoppy Birfdays!!! :love:

Fank yoos, am noa 2 years olda than Mack! He mah toy boy!, he fwee years old in May tho! But still! Jemimah and Brian or not even won years old, they makes me feel likes a grandma bunneh! :shock:

I needs some stwawberrees to mayk this bettr I thinks!:love:

i love the fact you made a card:lol:

happy birthday gorgeous girlie!:love:

I made the other buns their cards for later in the year at the same time :oops:! And I had to try those new glitter pens out I just bought! :lol:

Lola says fanks guys, I got a willows bowl, willows carrot, hangy choowy willow and nut fing and a rope dumbellll. I's has to share them wif Mack too though! :evil:

Am guna steeel his pwesents on his burfday! :D

my friend used to make edible cards with rice paper, food colourings and the shaped paper cutters (look like hole punches....but make holes in shapes other than round ones)

i wonder if you could make edible cards for buns?

my friend used to make edible cards with rice paper, food colourings and the shaped paper cutters (look like hole punches....but make holes in shapes other than round ones)

i wonder if you could make edible cards for buns?

:shock: That would be awesome :love:

Fanks, but it wasn't that grate, I wus high in da sky for most of it and then I felts a pain in my mowfs. So noa mummy is extending my burfday to today, becaws she feels bad 4 giving me such a poop time! :(

Yoos all invited to mah party if yoo wants to come. :D Espeshally Louie, but don't tell Mack! :love:

Back