• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good hay in Coventry/warks area

There is a farm called swans in Coventry it's by allesley (down all the little
lanes) they sells hay in big bales, and lots of other horse and bird food etc too

theres a farm just up from me at Pinwall on the outskirts of Atherstone.Hay is £4.50 a bale.All my bunnies have now turned into hay monsters since I started going there.!!! Lovely green sweet smelling hay [but it makes me sneeze]

the stuff in shops has been awful recently,must have been cut whilst damp[?] As an emergency I got some -the smell when I opened the bag :mrgreen: Ozzie wouldnt even go in his hutch with that stuff in it-he must have thought I was trying to poison him.I took it back and had a refund ,the people in the shop tried telling me thats what the hay would be like as it had been a bad summer :evil:

the stuff in shops has been awful recently,must have been cut whilst damp[?] As an emergency I got some -the smell when I opened the bag :mrgreen: Ozzie wouldnt even go in his hutch with that stuff in it-he must have thought I was trying to poison him.I took it back and had a refund ,the people in the shop tried telling me thats what the hay would be like as it had been a bad summer :evil:

Wel I am a fairly new bun owner.. (less than a year) so I just thought it was all like that, but then I see lovley green looking hay that people seem to get from farms on here. am really pleased theres a places near by

Back