• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slightly wet poo's

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
Now I know I should know this after being an RU member for 10months, but what do I need to change in their diet if their poo's are a bit wet?

It's Paddy and/or Peaches. The poo's are nice and big but they are dark and wet on the outside :?

Now I know I should know this after being an RU member for 10months, but what do I need to change in their diet if their poo's are a bit wet?

It's Paddy and/or Peaches. The poo's are nice and big but they are dark and wet on the outside :?

have they been munching grass?

Not totally positive on this but if it were my buns I'd cut down on any veggies or fresh grass they're eating and encourage alot of hay eating :D

have they been munching grass?

None, they only go outside at my moms and her garden is slabbed

Not totally positive on this but if it were my buns I'd cut down on any veggies or fresh grass they're eating and encourage alot of hay eating :D

That's the thing though, they already eat loads of hay and I feed them less greens than my smaller pair of buns, so should I cut down on the veg even more? At the moment veg wise they have each night between the pair of them: 1 Savoy cabbage leaf, approx 4 round slices of carrot (about half a cm thick each) and a bit of broccolli

What dried food do you feed and how much?

They're on SS, and have a handful plus a bit between them each day. I used to feed just a handful but they lost weight and the vet said to give them a few extra pellets each day and it's worked

Back