• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

JaiHoneybunnies winner post 34

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
To help with vaccine costs Jai has decided to take part in a food hunt:D
He lives for his tum and can find the smallest piece of carrot from miles away

so..here are sheets of card..each has a pen/pencil under and on one side of one piece of card there is a small piece of broccoli and carrot

but which number is it nearest to
Please make a guess and donate a minimum of £2 per number
. This can be paid through paypal to thumpinbun@btinternet.com
If you gift it we will not be charged a fee and I can assure you this is a paypal account verified by me!:D

The person who guesses correctly will receive the prize
To update at 11.50 on 22nd..these numbers have already been picked
1, 2, 9, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 22

Here are the cards laid out

jaicomp-1.jpg

and here is Jai about to start....

jaicomp.jpg

please support this fundraiser..thank you:D
Prize will be all below:D
Includes Sanctuary Creme Brulee body moisturiser ( this is gorgeous:love:), mango shower gel, 2 x lip gloss, a lip shine, a Honeybunnies magnet, 3 x Honeybunnies postcards, 2 x Honeybunnies blank cards, a body shower scrunchie and a beautiful embroidered card made by Ange:D
( just pointing out all products are brand new..the creme brulee is partly on lid due to me laying it on its side:oops:)

jaiprize.jpg

Last edited:
there will be a delay in posting a pic of the prize as am having slight probs with my pc..Jai..whilst doing his bit for this comp..also did his " bit " for a pc lead:shock:
pc slightly hit and miss at present..hope to get it sorted later today

9 and 22 please! :wave:

Will paypal now.

Jai is just like my little dutchie - lives for his food! :D So of course i'm going to help him find it!

email address spelling! I think it should be btinternet.com!! I just did a copy and paste without checking and then had to cancel the transaction. Have resent to the above address without the extra 'e' :D:wave:

thank you..for having a go and correcting my mistake:lol:

Wibur you still need to choose another number

and would anyone else like a go?
all money will go to vaccinating the new intakes

thanks Jen but 2 is already chosen so can you choose again

numbers taken including your one

Last edited:
Back