• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new addition

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Cleo, umm yes it's Cleo and not Leo :lol::lol::lol: she is 9.5 years old and has never, ever been to a vet, so she isn't neutered and has never been vaccinated:shock: , it took Cleo owner 12 hours to drive her to us :shock: , but she did very well and was quite relaxed being as she had never travelled before, she has settled in quite well and is going to see Paula this afternoon for a check up

LeofromScotland009x2.jpg

Last edited:
Aw, she's gorgeous. What a hardy little bun to have survived this long without neutering and vaccinations!
And a 12 hour journey? She's nails! :D :love:

Hello lovely Cleo-not-Leo.:wave:

beautiful bunny:love::love:They dont make them like they used to do they??? My o'h's bunnies both lived to 10- both boys, both unneutered and unvaccinated and never seen a vet!!:shock:

Ahhh, is this the wee scottish bunny?

So glad she got to you.

She must have been well looked after or very hardy to not have needed the vets (or very lucky!!)

Yes, this is her, although the owners thought she was a boy, she is gorgeous and she has attitude, she has settled in really well

We can't believe that she has never been to a vet either but she has been very well looked after and she was very, very loved

Will see what Paula has to say this afternoon

Yes, this is her, although the owners thought she was a boy, she is gorgeous and she has attitude, she has settled in really well

We can't believe that she has never been to a vet either but she has been very well looked after and she was very, very loved

Will see what Paula has to say this afternoon

Im so glad she got to you safely. You say she has attitude but is she friendly? I love her. Cant wait to hear a lot more about her as she settles in more.

Thanks everyone, I took her to see Paula this afternoon and it appears that she is in good health and has very good teeth for her age

Thanks everyone, I took her to see Paula this afternoon and it appears that she is in good health and has very good teeth for her age

Cleo has a bit of attitude and is very hutch protective but she is quite friendly when she is out in the run, she is a lovely bunny and has been well loved and looked after

Back