• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A tribute to my beautiful buns.

willowholly

Mama Doe
As some of you know,I have been going through abit of a bad time.My hubby left me out the blue,then came back,am preparing myself for another breast op in June,& now our friends 5 day old baby has died.Life has been pretty naff.
Through it all,I have had two bouncy buns that have kept me going through the lowest times.I know I moan about them,but sometimes when other things get on top of me,I guess I have less tolerence for them but they have been the best bunnies in the world the last couple of days[& if thats down to the dandelion leaves,Im buying a truck full!!:lol:]There has been no digging,no chewing & last night we were at our friends until late,discussing the funeral,& when we came home there was no sign of digging.The litter was still in the tray not all over the carpet,their carrier was still in the corner with its rug on top,not blocking the door with the rug in the middle of the room.When we opened the door,they were laid full stretch on the rug.My heart just swelled to see my babies,playful but good.I love you Barley & Dill with all my heart.You are my angels.

I'm sorry you've been going through such a rotten time.

Glad to hear Dill and Barley, the little mischief-makers, are brightening your days. They are right little cuties. :)

Sorry to hear you've been having such a difficult time. Barley and Dill are gorgeous bunnies!:love:

Pets are the best remedies aren't they?:)

I'm glad they are bringing you some joy through these tough times
I know they sometimes turn into a pair of vandals ..but if we choose to bring outdoor animals into our homes we have to accept that some will still act more "naturally" than others, but to read this post made me both happy and sad
So happy you love your bunnies but so sad for your poor friends, and for you having to cope with so much.
Give the rascally pair a noserub from me ..and have a huge hug for yourself xx

Back