• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As buns get older

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Do you find they mellow and become more affectionate towards you? Monty our little lionhead was never too keen on being picked up and it used to be a real tussle to get him out of his hutch into the run. He was exactly the same when we got him a new wife Milly, but since we've had Munch (who is the daftest rabbit on earth)in with them both, he constantly wants attention and is battling with Munch to be the first to climb into my arms when I open the hutch door and sits quite happily in my arms whilst I groom him or have a cuddle:love:

yes yes

Mine are mostly 4-6 now & all more chilled. Although their moults seem to last longer & they look scruffier for a longer time:?:lol:

Alvin will be 3 in may and hes definately mellowed towards me. he still hates Ste and strangers but i am actually allowed to fuss him for a few mins at a time.

well he was, no idea how he will be after being abandoned for over two weeks :?

Back