• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits in Free sections on GT

chelle

Warren Veteran
Hi all,:wave:

Just wondered what you thought....abit cross:evil: as Ive just seen some adverts in the free section on Gumtree (can I say that?:shock:) - all advertising peoples rabbits they no longer want for various reasons saying they eays pets - great with kids & none gave advice on the proper care or food needed! No mention of any type of rabbit knowledge! Makes me soooo cross! How can people just give away their pets to just anyone!?:evil:

One add was from a perosn whos bred hundreds of rabbits & has just had a test litter all for free - and they arent even born yet & will be available one month later! Thats way to young to be seperated from the mum isnt it?

Just had to express! Ive emailed them all referring them to rescue centre & also urging them to consider the pets welfar abit more - also advised to have a look in this forum for advice if needed....and offered to take any that couldnt be home - which id have to rehome myy self but at least I care is my though process.....uuuurgh! :evil:

I know I keep looking on there. I don't know if I should run the "risk" so to speak and if I were to get another bunster maybe get an unwanted one from there.

There's been a few local to me that have broke my heart. I shouldn't look really. :cry:

I know I keep looking on there. I don't know if I should run the "risk" so to speak and if I were to get another bunster maybe get an unwanted one from there.

There's been a few local to me that have broke my heart. I shouldn't look really. :cry:

Yeah I know what you mean - but theres a few on there & the buns look so so sweet & friendly and just lovely.....even of they were abit narky....who doesnt have a bad day now & then! Good idea to get a bun from there....will think about that in the future - but at the mo - I cant really even afford to get insurance for my 2 & my OH would wonder if Ive gonebun crazy! :lol::lol::lol:

At least if someone fro this forum gave those buns a home - they would be in an understanding home....just breaks my heart to think of where they might end up & not uderstand why! When will they binky again!:cry:

Back