• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mallow is hormonal!

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
Mallow, the bun we took in from the vet is now showing her true colours- she is very hormonal, she even tries to take a nip when you go in for her food bowl. The wounds on her back are still showing the scabs, so they must have been fairly serious. The vets do suspect the 'finders' story isn't totally accurate and at one point they had 2 rabbits, so I wonder if they were 2 girls who started to fight as they hit puberty.
Anyway, I'm waiting for my batch of myxo vaccines to come in, all mine are due so I'll get Mallow done at the same time and then book her in to be spayed, that will hopefully calm her down.
She is so pretty it takes me by surprise every time she tries to take a chunk out of me; I almost expected it when we got Xena, but she did have a grumpy face.:lol:

Back