• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Romeo enjoying the sunshine

:wave: He looks quite nervous, he is lovely. Please don't be offended but, is your garden meant to be like that or is it a base for a patio / block paving type surface?

:wave: He looks quite nervous, he is lovely. Please don't be offended but, is your garden meant to be like that or is it a base for a patio / block paving type surface?

No he isnt nervous at all! He is mad! No my garden is meant to be like that! Hubby had it done before I moved in with him in as some hooligans kept coming into the garden and turfing it up

No he isnt nervous at all! He is mad! No my garden is meant to be like that! Hubby had it done before I moved in with him in as some hooligans kept coming into the garden and turfing it up

:wave: Oh right, I only asked as ours looked liked that as a base for block paving which would be nicer for bunny to run around on, what were they doing to the garden?:shock: Is Romeo safe..?

:wave: Oh right, I only asked as ours looked liked that as a base for block paving which would be nicer for bunny to run around on, what were they doing to the garden?:shock: Is Romeo safe..?

This was years ago and they pulled up all his garden trees/plants etc! Romeo is always safe as he is NEVER left outside on his own

Back