• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max will be going to the vets tomorrow morning, vibes welcomed!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
He's fine in himself, but has been sneezing an awful lot. All the bunnies are maulting and it has got to the point where I am grooming them every day, also giving them a warm wet rub to remove loose fur and ofc cleaning the room every day. Their base now also needs cleaning about 3 times a day due to the hair gathering up in there, (they tend to go flop in there as I keep it shaded and it gives them abit of privacy I guess.)

I think he has something irritating his nose, as he is continually washing his face, also today the noise got abit more 'snorty' and wheezy. There's no sign of residue, or wetness. I haven't changed anything to influence or cause him to sneeze, I just worry.

Lola will be going to the vets with him to keep him company in the carrier. What a lovely birthday treat for the little darling! :(

Vibes would be nice, hopefully I'm panicing over nothing!

Awww vibes hope it's nothing to worry about, he may just be a bit run down, do they get outside in the fresh air?

Yes, mainly in the warmer periods ,so quite frequently at the moment. The grass in my back garden has finally dried out! :lol:

So now they can have major bunneh parties!

Will keep you updated tomorrow, thanks for the vibes :wave:.

Yes, mainly in the warmer periods ,so quite frequently at the moment. The grass in my back garden has finally dried out! :lol:

So now they can have major bunneh parties!

Will keep you updated tomorrow, thanks for the vibes :wave:.

Awww no worries fingers crossed for you that's it just a minor upset and he will be back to full strength very soon xx

Back