• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vets

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Well my Vet....................

is a STAR !!

Not only did she remain available to GA and treat Little Bill today (she was due elsewhere but became aware of my anxiety about leaving LB in the care of another Vet :oops:) but she has also just telephoned for a LB update :)

She is away on a course tomorrow but has requested I keep in touch via text to let her know how LB is doing throughout the day.

I am so very lucky to have a Vet who really cares about my Bunnies and also puts up with my complete neurosis about them :oops:

Sorry to gush, but I dont generally do trust and it is such a comfort to feel able to trust my Vet will do her best for my Buns whom I love more than anything on earth :love: :love:

Awww thats fab and yes you are really lucky

To be honest I am too. I took A and E for their mxy today and Mel asked if I was ok cuz I was quiet - I was just tired but nice that she knows me well enough to ask :D

Gush away!! :love::love::love: It's so great that you have someone you can trust the buns with!! :D

...I don't know how but I seem to have missed LB's thread:oops:....will go have a search now! :)

Awwww, that's lovely to hear. You have a brilliant vet - would she like a new job at a practice near me instead? :lol::lol:

Jane, you do have a wonderful, sensitive and caring vet.

We are likewise blessed. Our vet treated our Liam as if he was his own. He came in on his day off to do an emergency dental and when he had to finally put Liam to sleep I looked at him as he did the injection and the poor fellow had tears in his eyes.

They are worth their weight in gold.

Back