• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whoo hoo..way to go bif!!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
im so happy about my little girlie today. My mum and i took her bun in one carrier and i shoved bif n merlin in the other cat carrier..bif n merlin are not bonding btw and never will be....but for the two nervy buns they were a great comfort to each other and never even nipped each other.

anyhoo off into the vets for their boosters....mums bun has some weird skin complaint.....merlins left hand side molars are really really long and they both had really fast stressed heart rates.

Bif? well......for a start....shes now down to 2.2 instead of 2.5 weightwise.
She had the least stressed heart rate of all three of em.
and her teeths.......she last had a dental in november....and her teeth are fine..no long teefs..no small teeny spikes at all. ellen was shicked and delighted and so was i.

way to go Bif.....my wickle girlie....im so pleased for her.:love:

makes a nice change:lol:

ellen says bertie can have his myxi but it ownt be very effective due to his poor health but some protections better than none.

bifs having a nice snooze...she cuddled merlin back al the way home too..it was sooo sweet. but she wasnt fooling me.....shed have eaten him if she hadnt been scared:lol:

Back