• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How am I supposed to get anything done?

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Trying to mark some exam papers and someone won't leave me alone!

"watcha doin up dere Mummeh"
DSCF0619.jpg

"mummeh, I seds watcha doing..."
DSCF0615.jpg

"Mummeh......"
DSCF0617.jpg

"Mummeh........."
DSCF0618.jpg

"ok Mummeh.... im comin ups"
DSCF0621.jpg

"Oooops, that wasnt me was it?"
DSCF0643.jpg

"i goes lies down out of trouble"
DSCF0613.jpg

Aw!!!!! I know that feeling well. But the nice side is that I just went for a lay down and I got Mischa come up and give me a wash. :love:

:lol::lol::lol:You should be thankful that he didn't eat the exam papers. Imagine telling the kids that their exam papers were eaten by a bunny! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:You should be thankful that he didn't eat the exam papers. Imagine telling the kids that their exam papers were eaten by a bunny! :shock:

He has had a crafty nibble on a few and the top ones are soggy from where he put them in his mouth and threw them off the sofa. Although looking at the marks I can't blame him!

He has had a crafty nibble on a few and the top ones are soggy from where he put them in his mouth and threw them off the sofa. Although looking at the marks I can't blame him!

:lol::lol::lol:
Clever bunny! He knew very well what he was doing!:)

Back