• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit sanctuaries for poorly bunnies...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Does anyone know of anyone who takes on poorly bunnies? Obviously i already know about Liz, but is there anyone else?

Many thanks in advance

We do - we have around 100 bunnies on medication that live in the sanctuary.
You'd need to phone Louise though to see if there is any room legt at the inn.

Can you say what is wrong with said bunny?

I sometimes take in poorly buns if it's a pts situation.

BTW I don't think Ebony Eyes are taking rabbits in atm...but I might be wrong

I dont know what im allowed to say on the forum tbh. Im quite upset at the moment. Rocky is in RIN, hes got elongated tooth roots and has a constant runny eye. His eye has started to clear up this last week or so and is much drier than it has been since hes been with me. He has to go to an experienced home.

The problem is, we already have several 'normal' dental bunnies which we've had no interest in, so a bunny with ETR stands no chance.

Im just looking at other options. Ebony eyes was the place i was thinking of but couldnt remember what it was called, thanks Jane.

I know theres Theo too xx

We do - we have around 100 bunnies on medication that live in the sanctuary.
You'd need to phone Louise though to see if there is any room legt at the inn.

Can you say what is wrong with said bunny?

I dont think Louise has any room as when i was answering phones the last few weeks, we've had calls saying they'd had our number from HH.

Thanks anyway :wave: xxx

Rocky is gorgeous:love: I hope he soon finds his forever home, and a lovely lady to snuggle up to:love: How often does he need his teeth burring?

Rocky is gorgeous:love: I hope he soon finds his forever home, and a lovely lady to snuggle up to:love: How often does he need his teeth burring?

He is a stunning lad. He had his teeth done a few weeks ago, all is ok so far. His teeth werent that bad in the first place, he only had slight spurs, its the roots that are really bad. The only signs we had of him having bad teeth were his constant eye problems :(

I feel for you hun I have a bun in the same situation plus this little one is a REW, I hope you manage to sort things out for him :)

Back