• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its been a rabbity day phewww

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Whay a day!! A day off work but im shattered...

This morning I cleaned all the bunnies out, hoovered their pens and had a good tidy up
then Charlie had a check up after his last bout of not eating - hes all good and the vet said he was very healthy -I had to take him back to the vet that treated him which isnt my usual and is an hour away!!! :roll: ...

Brought him home and let him have a little run about outside in the run which he loves..

Next up Oreo and Mittens went for their Myxi jab at my usual vets - Oreo absolutely flipped out!!! I have never seem him like that but he managed to get his jab - Mittens was fine and very intrigued by the vets and wanted to investigate :lol: she also had the all clear :D

Got them home - got Charlie out of the run and back in his pen and put Mittens in..

It seems I have just been running about with rabbits in carriers all day!!! No housework or chill time! How people cope with lots of bunnies I do not know!

They're worth it though :love::love::love:

Back